International Registry Study on Autosomal Recessive Polycystic Kidney Disease
In this project the ESCAPE Network and the German Pediatric Nephrology Association (GPN) have joined forces with renowned translational researchers interested in ARPKD to:
- advance the pathophysiological understanding,
- provide an observational evidence base for unified clinical management concepts,
- establish clinical and biomarkers predicting the risk of early and progressive disease,
- lay the foundation for innovative translational research toward novel therapeutic targets, and
- pave the way for clinical trials in children with ARPKD.
Active ESCAPE Participants: